Jul 3, 2013

I am blessed and stressed at the same time!!!

Hey everyone, 

              How are you all doing?Good I hope.I am suspringly enough,hanging in there.Stil; going through alot,will be going through alot,even thoe I know GOd is handling everything,life is still a strugel,very much so.Ever since my mom had the stroke durring her surgey from taking out the anurism from her brain,life has changed so much for this family,would say,for all of my brothers and sister N laws,but mainly for my sister I and my brother N law whos married to my sister,also a Pastor,if you all didnt know.I was just asked today on the phone if I was going to be able to handel taking care of mom when she gets home,even thoe it will be ahile for mom comming home.I cant be grumpy or cranky,she said,if I couldnt handel it,someone would have to come in,live with us to help mom or sell the house and live with my sister,now you all know,my mom wouldnt want neither nor would I.So,yes,I would say,my life is very stressful.I think that my brothers,the ones who live here,should also help.They dont even see mom hardly at in the Hosiptal,I know they love mom,I know,I havent seen her much,but,I have seen her more than they have and I talk to her everyday,sevral times a day,even thoe,she sometimes,will tell me,she needs to put the phone down,she forgets about me,I understand,but,cought her talking about my Sister.LOL.Its ok,its all good.My Sister is a blessing and her Husband and there kids,mom and I wouldnt know were we would be if it wasnt for there help.My Sister,shes a Pastors wife,let me tell you,shes an angel,even before she became Pastos wife,she was still an angel,still did so much.She wouldnt have it any other way,even thoe,she is tired all the time,she would rather be tired.She loves her mom and loves her church family.She loves her brothers and I do to.So,I guess I shouldnt complain,thinking that my life will be over with,mom is having to learn how to do everything all over again,due to the stroke.I am glad I am not working,because,I wouldnt be able to do this.My life has changed when Dad passed,I want to say,thanks aot,but,I shouldnt,he was hurtting and hes not in pain anymore.I love him and will always love him,he provided for his family.He was the hard one to having faith and belving in God,but,he talked to my Sister right before he passed,I know he is in Heaven!!!!!Anyways,I am very much greatful that mom is alive and will be comming soon,not anytime soon,but,soon.I will have to admit,its kinda nice being here staying at the house alone with the dog,maybe,thats why I am not so stressful,but,I am stressed,still very worried.I have had and still having to learn how to do so much of growing up on my part,never thought that would happend.Even thoe,I had a job and could do things,but,since Dad passed,mom having so many health issues,I am learning to do alot,I have my own health issues.Anyways,will stop here,tonight is church night,so,have few thins to do,tommrow,going to be with mom for a while,early in the moring.You all have a HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY!!!!Be cool out there!!!Peaceout!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing good, Amanda. Just keep taking things a day at a time. Try not to worry about what might happen. The majority of our worries are things that never happen any way. Just keep counting your blessings. Focusing on the good helps keep depression away. Truly! Hugs and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    things will work out in the end. Things happens for a reason. We all worry and feel stressed for different reasons. Glad to know you'll get to see your mom. That's the most important thing...you and your mom together.
    journally yours,
    Gem

    ReplyDelete