Jun 26, 2013

Yup,just venting again!!!

Hi everyone,

                Hope that you all are doing good,I am in hanging in there,I am using a Laptop from a friend at church who is such a blessing,looking at mine.She doesnt want any money,but,I am either,going to try and give her some or get her something real nice,just thought of getting her a gift card at a restaunt,thats a good idea,you can always use that,maybe I will get her an Outback,everyone loves Outback,who doesnt love Outback?I felt the need to come here,vent,of course and let you all know how my mom is doing and explain some things more better here.Before I start,I just want to say that my whole entire back,neck and shoulders are just killing me soooooooooo bad and I dont know why.Usllay it starts to hurt when its raining or storming,it did tonight,but,also got a massage for the first time Tuesday and hate to say it,even thoe I loved it,notice after the massage,it started bothering me,but I want to get another one done.But I can tell you,I am also dealing with alot of stress,you probllay thinking,me dealing with stress?I shouldnt have stress at my age,but,I do.Hurts so much that I want to cry.Just dont know what to do with myself sometimes.I am hoping to go see my mom tommrow,miss her so much,she is out of the Hosiptal,they moved her into a rehab right next to the Hosiptal.She did have a stroke durring surgey,she will get better,but its a very slow process.They say,she maybe in there for 2 weeks,praying it will be sooner than 2 weeks,her Teddy misses her soooooooooooooooooooooo much.She has her good days and bad days,today was a not so good one.She will have 3 hours of therepay.I know she will be tired and cranky.Thats when I think my Sis and I will go up there after its done.So much going on.Bless my Sister,shes been doing so much and she has alot on her plate.I also wanted to mention that I will be seeing a Pyschtraist next Tuesday,know I spelled that worng.I havent seen one in so long and its time to see one again.I am going to stop here,because I am getting tired and about to fall alseep.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

2 comments:

  1. Well you know you're always in my prayers, honey. I'm sorry you and your Mom are going through so much. Just keep the faith. Things always work out. I'm glad you're going to see a psychiatrist. I think it will help you. Take care. Love you much.
    http://barb-letschat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Amanda,
    stopping by to say Hello and sending hugs your way too. I hope you mom receive all the best care she needs at the rehab.
    Goodluck with your new doctor.
    journally yours,
    Gem

    ReplyDelete