Just felt like talking!
Hi guys,how is everyone doing tonight?
I hope you all are doing good,I am trying to hang in there,just feeling really,really down tonight and I don't know why,thats why I felt the need to come here and vent.I know theres a reason why I am here on this earth,I know I have a good life,good family,but,sometimes,maybe isn't enough,is that so bad for me to say?I am just feeling really,really lonely,dont have anyone to talk to and it hurts not having someone.You just don't know,but,I will be ok,somehow I will get through this.I just don't understand,why,I cant make a good friend?this world has changed so much.I want so much to have a friend,to hang out with to laugh with,but,how do I go about doing that?How would you go about doing that?Do you think I am depressed,do you think I am just lonely?Sometimes I just want to SCREAM!!!!So,I am just going to end this here,will come back later.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.
!doctype>?xml>
It's tough being where you are, having to feel as you do, but we've all felt lonely, fearful and depressed sometimes. It doesn't feel good, I know, honey, but the only one who can change it is you. Have you considered counseling? It might help you sort things out? Take care. Love you very much and you do have others online who care too. Never forget that. I invite you to visit me at http://barb-letschat.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete