Mar 5, 2013

Venting!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,whats up?

                          Hope you all is doing good,I am tottlay down right,stressed out and frustrated!!!!!!!!That's how I feel.I am sorry.The other night,I went and wrote a whole entry in my Blog,some how,it got,earsed,I was not happy about it,it was late at night,so maybe it was a good thing,it got easred,not that I didn't say anything bad.I just feel like I am on the verge of going insane.I wish my Dad was alive,I miss Him so much,specillay on nights like tonight,were I feel unwanted,unloved and I know I have a good caring family who loves me.I guess,I am just having a pitty party for myself.I love my Mom,will do anything for Her and I do,but,sometimes,to much is just to much.I am tired and worn out.I ant take it anymore,thats why I am here,letting it all out.I will be fine,is just I need to let my frustration out,if you cant tell that I am.Dare I want to say the words,but,I wont.I am a good person.I just need to get out and have some fun in my life.well,I am going to end here,I know its short,but,I am tired,been a long day.Getting ready for the big snow tommrow,that I don't want.I love you all.Good night,sweet dreams,stay warm and safe.Pace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment