Jan 22, 2013

Talking about my Dad.

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all are doing good,I am hanging in there,I know its been a long time since I have blogged,I have so much to talk about.You never relize how fast you can loose someone and never had the chance to tell them I love you,talking about my Dad who has been gone for two years Jan 8th,I miss Him everyday,every hour,every munite,ect,ect,I wonder if He knows I love Him,we didn't have a clsoe relationship,I was more close with my Mom,even thoe I know,my Dad loved me,I did tell Him I loved Him,but not as often as I wished I had.My whole life,not to mention my familys life had changed for ever,that day,as if I remember it like yesterday.Even me sitting here,thinking about Him,makes tears come down from my eyes.Thisis the first time I am actllay really talking about that day it happened.It was a shock to all of us.Gary and I was at the movies that day,I had left my ell phone in the truck,when I got in the truck,I looked at my cell,saw sevral missed calls from my Sister,so I called Her,She wanted a number from one of my Brothers,Jeff or Allen,She wouldn't tell me what was going just that I needed to get to the Hosiptal,She wouldn't tell me if it was Mom or Dad.I didn't think that talking about that day would really hurt my heart like its hurting now,wonder why I am talking about it now,maybe a good thing getting it out.I give anything to have my Dad back,but that cant happened.I know Hes not hurting anymore,but,He left His family way to soon.There I had to get that out.Even thoe my Mom and Dad didn't have a great marriage,they fought like crazy,had some wild fights when we were little kids,but till this day,my Dad told my Sister that He loved Mom.He was a great Husband/Dad,could ever have,He provided for us to have a life after He was gone.He even had a talk with my Sister,saying hat if something were to happened,that He wanted my Sister and my sisters husband to take care of us with what we needed.Hemust of knew something was going to happened.i was amgry with my Dad for a while,because He left us,but,I cant be angy with Him,I know it was worng for me to be angry,He was sick,died of a massive stroke,I shouldn't have left Him alone that day,but,I didn't know anything would happened.I did tell Him bye that day,He was laying in bed,sick,Mom was at the church that time,helping with school,Mom told me about that day,when She got home,She convinced Dad to go to the Doctors,He was getting ready,ut,didnt make it,He was going to take a shower,went in and thew some clothes in the washer,Mom found Him leaning over the washer with His head down and Mom said,Steve don't play around,somehting like that.Than She knew,She called 911,got Him breathing,when I got to the hospital,Mom,my Sister,her Husband,a few people from church,I never saw Mom like that,She was blaming Herself,kept hitting Herself,all we could was try and comfort Her the best we knew how.He was flown in a helicopter to another Hosiptal.I will end here and come back,maybe tommrow,to finish up.I am getting tired,thinking I will be able to sleep tonight.Thank you for listning to me.Have a good night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout till now!!!!                         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda: Sorry you're still hurting so much over you Dad but it's good to see you blogging. Take care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can fully understand all of your feelings concerning the loss of your father. My mom passed away three years ago and I never got over it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete