Jan 24, 2013

Me!!!!

Hi all,

Hope you all is having a good night,I am trying my best to get it together,not easy.I did have an entry almost done,than I accidently hit a button,than,everything gone,wonder if it was trying to tell me something.Wonder if it was trying to tell myself to keep it all in and not let it all out?But than again,I want to get it all out,so,maybe I can get some feed back from you all.I want to try and be honest not just with myself,but to you guys as well,but,I am sure,you probllay knew how I have been feeling for such a very long time.Depresion,what really is depression?Is that what I am?Yes,I think it is or am I just lying to myself,could it be,am I lonely?Well,yes,I am lonely and depressed.Why am I depressed?I have everything I need and I am still not happy,I have a roof over my head,I have a family who loves me,who is always there for me,I have my church family,I have a great boyfriend and yet,I am not happy.So how do I begin to live the life that I want to live for?I have even lost intrest in things I once loved doing as hobbies,I used to love writing,I used to love writing in my Blog,writting letters to pen pals,I used to love doing crafts,nothing seems to intrest me anymore.To be honest,I feel as thoe,I live a boring life.I am tired of being on this Rollor Coaster of a life time,even before Dad passed away.Have there been times I wanted to give up?Yes,but I don't.I know there is a reason why I am here,havent figured that out yet,but there is,I am just hoping it will be something wonderful.I don't have a lot of friends,I have 2 good friends,my Girlfriend and y Boyfriend,than,there is my church family.I cant write anymore tonght,if I do,I will come back and write again.See you all later.Have a good night.Be safe and warm.Peace out.

4 comments:

  1. depression is like that,like a black hole that sucks you down.i think the loss of your dad knocked you down,pain does the rest.go to Dr.you may need some antidepressants.i did.they helped me a lot.tc,wishing you well,mort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mort,thanks for your comment,I am taking Paxil20mg right now,I think I need a higher dose,when I get on Health Insurance and see the Doctoer,I will talk to them and tell them how I been feeling.Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mort and yourself Amanda. Maybe all you need is your dose raising to help you through this bad patch. All the best!
    Take care of yourself. I will say a wee prayer for you.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete