I cant let go!
Hey guys,
Whats up with everyone?Hope you all are enjoying your night.I don't want this Blog to be all about me being down and it wont,I hope.Just right nowI don't know why,even thoe I am thinking about my Dad,they say it gets easyer,which it does and at times,it will drain the life out of you,thats what it feels like its doing to me right now,draining the life out of me.Why am I missing my Dad soooooooooooooo much that its hurting my heart and its been 2 years since His death.sometimes I want to give up,but,I cant,it just hurts,plus I had my Bestfriend who passed away last Jan in the same month my dad passed.I belive.She died of Cancer,would have been 40 yearsold Jan 27.I hate getting older.I don't have any friends that I can trust,that I can hang with,I know I have you guys,I am blessed and I have my family.I don't understand why this is hurting so much,I can feel it in the pit of my atomach.I didn't understand why I am feeling so depressed,but,I do now,if I wasn't depressed before,I am now.I get up,do the things I need to do,try to keep a positive attiude which is really hard.I lost intrest in all the things I once loved doing,my hobbies.I do go to church,which help,I love being there and it makes e feel good.But I would give anything to have my Dady back more than anything in the world.Its not just about my Dad,its about a lot of other things,which I will get back to you on that.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout/
!doctype>?xml>
No comments:
Post a Comment