Hi Everyone,hope you all is having a nice night.I am doing ok,hanging in there,as I always say.Felt the need to get something off my mind.I know most of you have Face book,the reason I put that post up on my page about being who I am,well,my Sister N Law is mad at me because I cancled out on Her 31 part She is having this weekend,She is so mad to the point She took me off Hfer Friends list.For one thing,I did tell Her I would let Her know by this week,which I did,I felt like I had to go and felt uncomfortable.Do I feel bad,yes,I am hurt because She took me off,but,there is nothing I can do.I dont think She really gets me,knows how I feel about things.Shes known me for a very long time,since High School.She is always saying I never do things with Her or come up to the house,I dont do anything,I dont even go to my other Brothers house,yes,my one and only Sister lives right across the street,they have tryed to invite me over to there house,many mnay times for dinner and a movie and I always have said no.I am anit social,okay,sue me.Its who I am and I cant change.It is hard for me to go anywere in big crouds.She thinks She is being dumped by my ex Boyfriend who I am now seeing,taking things slowly and no,I am not even going to be with Him on that day.It will always be a strugle for me in big crouds.I dont know what else say,I have said that I hope She isnt upset with me,She said that She feels unimportant.There is nothing I can do.There is a long history between us.I have tryed.I dont even go out of omy own house that much.Anyways,I will be back later.Just felt I had to get a little something off my mind.Thankis for listning all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceo
ut.One more thing I would like to add,I know this probllay seems pointless to talk about,which it probllay is.But thanks for listning.
ut.One more thing I would like to add,I know this probllay seems pointless to talk about,which it probllay is.But thanks for listning.



LOL...I found you...so maybe we can keep up with one another....I am a bit older than you but that doesn't matter....we all need to express ourselves from time to time...it is raining here in good old Lexington....I am getting ready to leave...dstop by Krogers for a few items...then on to pick up gson from school....busy busy busy...but have a pot of souop beans on the stove simmering...will make cornbread when I get home...good old country supper LOLOOL...love and hugs from Ora in KY
ReplyDelete