Hi everyone,hope you all is having a good weekend.Right now,I am feeling sooo down,I dont know why.I feel like I just want to hide from the world.I miss my Dady sooooo much,I am scared for my Mom,for my future.I wish everything was the same,wish my Dad was alive,wish,my Mom was in good health,wishing,I was still living at my old house were I gerw up.So many memories.I miss it sooooo much.I feel like I am all alone in the world.IYes,I miss my Ex,He did texted me today and said He missed me,that was it,which was nice.I miss Him to,so much I miss about Him.But than again,I think a part of me was using Him and He was with me.A long sotry,dont want to get into.I am just feeling really sad tonight,feeling really down,like,I will never have a peace of mind,a peace in my heart that I know God can give me.I know hardly no one reads this Blog,but,it doesnt matter,because,I need a place to come here and vent.When is everthing going to fall in place?When am I ever going to be happy?I know the diffrence between being happi in the world,and having happyness in your heart,thats what I want more than anything is having happyness in my heart with the love of God.I want to start loving this house,having good happy memories,which we are,just is taking a long time and with the Holidays coming,its going to be really hard.I know I am a Christian and I am saved,it just doesnt feel like it,I am new at this,even thoe sevral years ago,I was already saved and baptized.But,I redectiaed myself again to the Lord,I got saved and baptized.I just feel sometimes,like right now,I feel like I am going crazy.LOL.Which I know I am not,I am a very sad and lonly person right now,because I dont have many friends to talk to,dont know how to reach out.

One more thing,have a safe and HAPPY HAWLLOEEN!!!!



Amanda,
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. This time of year is always so very difficult for me. My mom committed suicide 16 yrs ago and to this day every Christmas I think to myself "I hope you know what you are missing by being so selfish!!"
My youngest brother passed 10-16-09 and nmy older sister passed 1-1-10. With those 2 deaths so close together and so close to the holidays I am always kind of depressed this time of year.
This year I am determined to have the best holiday ever because we never know what the future brings.
Try to enjoy every moment. All we have is the here and now. There are no guarantees.
Just know you are loved my friend!!
Phyllis