
Hi everyone,
I hope you all is doing good.I am doing much better.I wanted to come and let you all know what is going on.I made myself worry for nothing.I made myself sick.I guess all is ok now.When I went in on Friday moring,nothing happend,I did feel uncomfortable,nervous,but,thats nothing new.LOL.
I did get fuseed about a few things,but,not about the cake.I felt embrsed.I am still a little worried about it,dont ask me why.My Boss and I talked a little bit about it,when I went to pucnh out nd go home.she was really good about it,even the head Boss of the stoor was ok about it.He saw me,sked me how I was doing,I guess He would have said something.You know,I really should of gotton written up for this.But,I am not going to beat myself up over it.I think I punished myself enough over it,for a whole week.Like I said,making myself sick and not getting any sleep,which I did on Sat,I cought up on some much needed sleep.LOL.My Boss said She was going to put me on Sunday nights anymore,guess thats when ithappend,it gets really busy and I get over whelemd,when I am doing so much work,and people comming up,asking to write on cakes.This is one mistake that will hopfully never happend gain,I will mke sure of it.I have some other things I want to talk about,but,maybe I will come here soon and talk bout it,nothing to worry about it,just some things that stresses me out.I think I need to come here more often and get things out in the open.I keep it all bottled up,I do talk to my Boyfriend about things,but,thn again,there are oter things I dont tell Him,nothing serious.I would love to tell Him about how I feel about things.I also feel that I need to change some things in my life,but,probllay wont happend.I still have lot of fears that I want to over come.I dont know why I have stoped comming here,but it did feel to come here and get things off my mind.I miss you all,need to catch up on you all.I also need to clean my Blog.LOL.So,let me all know if you like this color.I may chnge it again,dont worry,it wont be bright.LOL.There are many things I want towork on in my life,dont know how I will do that.It scares me.Yes,life scares me.Anywys,I need to get off of here and get some things done before work.Thank you all for being there for me.I miss you all and love you all.Be safe and kool out there.Oh,one more thing I want to mention,its kinda sad,Boyfriend and I ws wondering why there was sevral cops at the parking lot at our stoor.To make the story short,they found a young girl in Her 30s in her car,dead,they looked t the cmras in our stoor,the cops said,she must of been in there about week,She went in and got some kind of cold mediicine and whine,and also had some pills in Her car.They say it migth of hppend on Mothers day.It saddens me,dont know if she hd ny fmily or not,if She did,I feel for the family.I dont know why I told you all tht.Things like that bothers me lot.Thats why I dont wtch lot of news,well,no news.Love you all,Peaceout.Be back soon.I also need more graffics.



GLAD EVERYTHING IS OKAY...
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteDo not worry that there is something wrong with you, everyone has fears and insecurities that is normal. I would definatley see a doctor about the food thing, that is not healthy for you. Can you hold down food if you cut it up small? As far as still living at home if you really want to be independent you need to take baby steps and as you feel more confident in yourself you can do more. See if you can have someone ride the bus with you and show you how to read the schedules until you are confident you can do it yourself. Can you cook for yourself? If not watch the cooking channel. Do you ever plan on moving in with your sweety? If so maybe just staying over for the weekends is a start. I wish you all the best, and do not stress about people at work, its just a job and there is no rule that you have to like everyone.
Hugs
Tabby