May 13, 2010

WOw,its me.LOL.


Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?Good I hope.Probllay alot better than I am doing.I know it,its been a long while since I been here.I havent had really much to say,till now,I also have been busy with work and other stuff.Right now,I am stressed out to the max,feeling like sick to my stomach with worrying about work.Besides work,life has been ok,well,I do feel like I have a few health problems besides Arthitis,that I need to go to a Regular Doctor to get looked it,which I havent seen one in a very,long time.I am so dreading going into work tommrow,which I am sure most of you,who are on my Face Book,know whats going on.I hope,I am just making alot out of nothing,meaning,I am probllay worrying over nothing,even,thoe,one of my Co workers in the Bakery Dapartment,told me,that my Bosss,will talk with me.I been feeling bad about this all week.The whole stoor knows about it,which,I am sure they would.Here is what happend,one night when I was working,when this all happend.It was on a Sat night,when it does get busy,I am trying to finish cleaning up before II check out and go home.This Coustmer,comes up and picks out this cake She wants written on,I wasnt thinking,because,I was rushing around,getting things done.She says She wants this Sponge Bob cake and I said,there was no cake in the cake case like that,so,She goes up front and said that I said that,than one of the head night managers calls back to the Bakery and says She wants a cake written on and there was no price on the cake.Ok,so,I write on it and She took it,without knowing it,She took the cake from the cake display,ok,I knew it was kind light,but,again,like I said,I wasnt thinking.The other day,I came into work,dont know if I mention this before,but,when She was saying,that my Boss was going to talk to me,She,was rude,Shes never like that,She saiid,it cost us alot of money.I was like,it was a mistake,She didnt say anything else,but,gave me a dirtey look.I was so upset,couldnt talk,which,may or may not be tommrow moring,I have no clue what is going to happend.I am thinking all kinds of bad things.I was crying,after She had left,than the lady from the Deli came over asked my other Co worker what was worng and She told not to worry about it.I am really scared of what is going to happend tommrow,I dont want to go to work,but,but,I have to.My Boss is probllay going to say I been making alot of mistakes lately,this is the biggest one out of them all.I probllay will have to also talk to the head Boss of the stoor,thats what I am most afarid of.I am thinking,am I going to get fired,suspended,or them telling me,that they dont think I can handel this job.Maybe,its all nothing,I mean,I do know,I have to talk to them,but,I am scared to death.I havent felt like myself,havent felt like doing much of nothing.I am also afarid of going to work and everyone looking at me,like,your n ot even worth working here.There is another Co Worker in my Dapartment that went up and told my Boyfriends Boss,I didnt like that and I dont like Her,She knows thats,She is tooooo face.really too face,fake to the bones,I worry sooooo much about everything,life,I worry about work the most.I feel like,my life really stresses me out and no one understands me.But,I know,I had to come here and get this all out before going to work in the moring.I didnt tell my Mom about this part,but,She knows now,that I have been upset and about talking to the Bosses,because,my Sister reads me on my Face book and was tellimg me today in the car not to worry.I dont tell my Mom,because,She worrys and I dont want Her to worry.I guess,what happends,what happends,I am trying to think on the posative side and praying about it.Well,I better get some sleep,I have to get up early tommrow.I wish it was Sat evening,than my busy week will be over with.Thank you all for listning.I also wanted to get your opions on all of this.I hope you all have a nice weekend ahead.Be kool and safe.Peaceout.Love you guys!!!!!!!!One more thing,I was going to add a graffic with my name on here,but,I lost alot of mine,since,I am on my new LapTop,which I love.Peaceout.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda thought about you recently and wondered how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda
    Good to hear from you I was wondering if you where ok. Don't worry sweety about work we are all human and make mistakes. I seriously do not think they would fire you over a cake and if they do then that job is not worth having. I have arthritis too do not stress about that the only thing they can really do is give you pain meds (nothing heavy) and advise you to exercise. Let us know how it goes and keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T READ YOUR POST..THE BLUE AGAINST THE STARS MAKES IT HARD TO READ.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARRG!! Those pretty stars prevent me from reading your entry! And the black with dark blue text...well hunny I can only say - nice to visit but I don't know what you're saying lol!!

    ReplyDelete