Jun 28, 2009

UPDATE.






Hi all,



How is everyone?Good I hope.I hope you all is enjoying your summer.I am hanging in there.I thought I would come here and get some things off my mind.I wish I knew how to make things better,how to stop worrying and have some fun in my life.I am not happy with my job,but when am not happy.LOL.They have cut my hours way back to having only 12 or 13 and everyone else has more hours than I do,even when I am above some of my co workers,like one person should be under me and She has more hours than I do.I worte a letter to my Boss last night when I was working and told Her I wanted to on Sundays and have more hours than what I am getting,because it is no fair.I know I have probllay complained before that I get tired and I dont like to work alot of Sundays,but,I like to work some Sundays,that is time and a half and I like t least have a few more hours.I hope She will give me more hours,if not,I will not be happy.I need my money to,I have things to do also,just liike everyone else does.I have Doctor bills,which one I need to take care of tommrow.They sent me a bill for 500,which my Health Insurances should have taken care of.Something is worng there,so,will just have to call tommrow and see.I almost feel like asking my Boss if She doesnt want me anymore,but,I am not going to do that,because,than She will think I dont want to work.I know I have problems,just dont know what to do.I also want to start in late summer,my Christmas shoping.LOL.Yes,I have said it,the big bad word.LOL.I have so many peopl to buy for.Has anyone started?I know some people like to start and put the gifts up the atic or storage till Christmas time.I am not going all out like I used to,I didnt go all out last year either.I will probllay do what I did lst year,like going to the 5 and below stoor and getting 2 gifts for everyone for 5 dollors.







I am just sitting here,wondering how I can make things better for myself and for my life.So many things I want to do,but dont know were to start.I feel like my life is going no were,how do I make it go some were?I need a change in my life.I was a little worried last night at work,right when I got off,I was feeling sick to my stomace and I felt very faitntish,thought I had to go to the Hosiptal,but felt better today,I think maybe its the medicine I take at night for depression and to help me sleep.Usllay I am home when I take it.Serquill300mgs,used to take 2,but,only take 1 now.It makes feel very weird,but helps me to sleep,after so many munites of my legs shaking at night.We had a few scares here in our family,well,still worried about my Dad,but,first s my Neice Stephanie,She wa sent to the Hosiptal last week,becaushe She was so sick,the Doctor said it was due to a Kidney failoure,not sure what they are going to do,She seems to be doing better now.But She was so pale and only weighs 33 pounds,Shes just a little thing,I dont keep up with there age,Shes not even 5 yet.Now with my Dad,we are all worried for Him,Hes been going back abd forth to the Doctors.They said that the blood in His heart wasnt flowing right,so they are keeping an eye on that,they said He may need to have heart surgey,or bypass,dont know if that is the same thing or not.I will keep ypu all posted on how things go.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done,or t least try to.I think I need to see a regular Doctor,which I havent seen for a long time.I hope you all have a safe and kool summer.Peaceout.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, good to hear from you again. It is hard to be happy where work is concerned. I'm having problems at work too, but I'm trying to be content. So many are without jobs right now, so I am grateful to be working. It is hard though sometimes, not because of the work itself but a few people I work with are really causing problems. If they would just go find other jobs, it would be great, lol. But until then, I will try and be content! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you post here. I've been wondering how you are. Take care and hang in there and I pray everything will get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like that alot of times to do. Just pray about it ok. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete