Hi everyone,I hope you all is having a good day.I am hanging in there.Guess what,it is snowing right now and sticking.I love snow,but,hate the icy stuff.They closed most of the Schools,some are 2 hours late.I went to start a new post last night,but,I fell alseep.LOL.I have some stuff on my mind,so,whats new?I am wishing it as Friday already,but it will get here soon enough.Sat is my day off.I didnt ask for it.We have 2 people out form work,one is sick and one had to go back to Her home in Jamica for a Furneal.So,we are short on help right now and also our Manager is out to,but we will make it.We have our asst Manager,Shes hanging in there.LOL.I am frustated with my room,I need to orginaze things in here,but,dont know were to start.I was starting to clean in here last night,but,gave up.LOL.I did,how ever strighten up my bathrrom.I relize now,I need to go and make an app with my Shrink,just havent had the time yet to do it,but,I need to,because I am almost out of my medicineonly one thing,I dont have the money to talk to my Shrink,I would just like to see the person who gives out medicine,can you do that?I am not sure what to do on that.I feel like I try so hard to make myself happy,I just dont know what to do.AnywaysI need to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.One more thing,I think I have to buy a new cell phone,would love to buy one of them nice ones,but,cant afford it,so,I have to buy a new Vergin Mobil cell phone,when I have the money to do it.



i wish we could have a snow day here but it never snows and the rare times it did it never stuck
ReplyDeleteSNOW yea!!! We are supposed to get a little here tonight and in the morning. I sure hope we do. Why don't you call the shrinks office and ask if they can just call in a refill on your meds. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
We got some snow here late night Monday night Early Tuesday morning.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great here Mandy. We've got a bit of the white wonder too, but it got a look at NJ and melted.
ReplyDeleteI need to organize my room too.
ReplyDeleteKeep warm.
*M*