
Hi everyone,
I hope you all is having a good evening.I am hanging in there.I just wanted to come and update you all on what is going on with my Dad.He went to the Doctors today and He now has to have major heart surgey next Friday,I belive at 12 at some Hosiptal in Washington Dc.I will let you all know more,when I know more.I need to tell my Boss,tommrow,that I need that day off.Anyways,I am going to try and get some sleep.II have to be into work tommrow at 5:30 to bake,but,at least I get off early and I am off on Sat.I know I will not be workin next Friday.Please keep Him in your prayers.Thank you.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.I love you all.




I will be praying for your dad that everything goes ok.
ReplyDeletesorry ur dad has to have heart surgery
ReplyDeletePrayers going up for your Dad and for you Amanda because I'm sure you are worried.
ReplyDeleteI will pray for your Dad and hope all goes well for him. Love your page background, where did you get that from?
ReplyDeleteSounds serious! I'll be keeping your dad in my prayers.
ReplyDelete