Apr 1, 2009

Venting.

Photobucket
Hi everyone,
I hope you all is having a good Moring on April fools day,which my Mom usllay gets me all the time,but not today,yet.I am just sitting here,tryig to relax,on my day off.So much stuff going on,specillay with work.I am always worrying if I dont get something to done,I come home and worry about work,which streses me out so much.I am tired of it,something needs to change,something needs to change about my life,that I dont know how to do.So many things I want to vent about today here in my Blog,dont know were to start.Oh wait,work.LOL.I feel like my life i so very dull,I need an excitment about something.Any advice on how to do that?I really do need to stop worrying about everything,I never seem to relax,or take a breather.Work is always on my mind,plus,living here at home,which I love my Mom and Dad,but it can be a bit to much.I feel like I need a break,go hide somewere and never come out.Dont get me worng,I am ok and I am feeling better from my medicine,but other things in life,just drag me down.Like my friends who work in the stoor in other dapartments,they aked me what was worng the other day,they said I looked like I was sad,in my eyes,I havent felt like that,well,sad like that in my eyes in a long time.I think everything was just finally getting to me.I dont know how to make things right in my life,how I start feeling good about myself.Do I need to eat right,take care of myself?How?I want to,I just dont know how.I dont even know how to start going out there in the world,doing things on my own,that scares me soooooooo much,but it will,always,I dont know how to part with it.I know I can do so much,just dont know how.
Photobucket
So much is going on,for one thing,my Mom gets upset when I dont go to church,now She is mad at me.I dont know why I dont go,I used to go all the time,.SOmething about the church,I think,has something to do with me not wanting to go.Maybe something is worng with me?My whole family attends church,execpt for my Dad.I belive in God ,even thoe,I am out of touch with Him.I know I should go to church and church is good for me.But,I feel She needs to give it a rest,She is wanting and bugging me to go with Her all the time.She never went I when I went.I know,thats not the point.I know,She probllay thinks I do nothing for Her,thats worng,because,I am always doing something,I am always helping Her.I want to spend time with Her,but,I feel that She is always mad,She is never happy and maybe thats why I feel that way.I feel I do nothing right in Her eyes.She is always mad at my Dad,and I love my Dad,but,know that Him and my Mom arent happy.I know my Mom is sad and I dont know what to do.She wants me to go to church,find a good man,which I have a good boyfriend hwo loves me.Sometimes I want to give up.I hate everyone being upset with me,because I dont do this.I think its draining alot of me,talkig about this,so,I am going to get off of here and lay down.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I maybe back later,maybe not.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. No tricks for me on April Fool's day!

    Hope you're having a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, To this day my mom gets on me about going to church because I don't go enough either. They care, so don't let her words get you upset. Hang in there, and hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your Mom is just trying to keep you from being alone all the time. I know church can be boring sometimes. Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete