
Hi everyone,
I hope you all are having a good Thursday.I just wanted to come by to ask you all to please pray for my Mom and all of Her Brothers and Sister.We just found out a little bit ago that my Uncle died,He wasnt doing to good,but we thought He was getting better.I just hope that He knew the Lord and went to Heaven.His name is Dave.Its a sad day,I didnt know Him at all,but,I still feel sad.Him and my Mom wasnt close at all and my Mom says thats the hardest,She did talk to him a few times,so,that was good.He was born and raised in Texas.We will send flowers.I think my Mom has only one Brother and one Sister living,I am close to them.I thank you for your prayers.Just wanted to add about my Moms health,She still is in alot of pain and still cant walk around that good.Thank you all so much.



I'm very sorry to hear about your family loss Amanda. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
Sorry for your families loss. Sending prayers up.
ReplyDeleteSpecial Thoughts....
ReplyDeletesorry about ur Uncle Dave. I said a prayer for ur family *hugs*
ReplyDeleteAmanda, I am so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your uncle Amanda. You all are in my prayers. *M*
ReplyDeletehttp://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com
Very sorry to hear about your family loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the loss in your family ...
ReplyDelete