Nov 21, 2008

Help!Please,thank you.







Hi everyone,


I hope you all is having a good weekend.I am doing ok here.I bit the bullet and called my Boss today to see if everything was ok,I didnt want to have to worry about it al night,so,everything was ok,I just have to fix up the freezer.I guess I will do that tommrow,even thoe it wasnt strightend anyways,but oh well.Can you all help me,I think I some how mesed up my Blog,if you can tell.Belive me,I dont know how I did this and I want to use my template that Specialladyfink made for me and I cant get anything back to were I need it.Like when I go to Coustmoize,its not there.Uggggg.Thanks and have a nice weekend.Oh yeah,it has been really cold here and we are already seeing snow fluries,I love snow.I know,its a bad word.LOL.But I love it.They say we are going to have a bad winter,we didnt have one in a while,so,it will be nice to at least have one big snow for the kids.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    We got a few flurries in the Southern part of Maryland too! It is coldddddd!
    I like your journal format, but I'd be the worst person to ask for help, lol. I just went into customize and played around. I'm not sure what happened to yours. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a few flurries here too. Hope you hace a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change your template, I noticed that helps.

    I hate the snow!! *M*

    http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help you Amanda. Mine is just kind of plain Jane but it works for me. No snow here but very cold. Have a good week.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun-I don't know what you did or how to get it back-just pick a new template and use what pic you want in the header.hope that helps you.
    Hugs
    connie

    ReplyDelete