Sep 4, 2009

Update.










Hi everyone,




How is everyone?Good I hope.Now lets see if I can get this whole entry in before falling alseep and forgetting about it,like I did last night,when I forgot about it,my puter went off,I know I need a new one,this LapTOp has about had it.LOL.But,I am waiting till Christmas to get a new one.I actullay,think,I want a small LapTop,which,I am sure you all have seen them,they look so cute,but,wonder if its worth it?Anyways,I am doing good here,I can actullay say that now.LOL.I worry about things,but,I am learning how not to worry all the time,because it gets you no were.Even thoe I havent really had a fun summer,havent spent time with my man,Gary,which I miss alot,I havent seen Him all this week,which I hope will change.How ever,Gary and I are going on vaction Sept 21 for a whole week,I cant wait,I am lookig forward to it,just spending time with eachother.We are going to Ocean City Maryland,I love beach.We have a room right near the Ocean,at night you can hear the waves,we like to leave the window open.Most of the time,Hes in bed before I am.LOL.How ever,my medicine makes me sleepy at night,so,we will see.But its going to be fun and I cant wait.I keep looking at the date wishing it was here now,but,it will be here soon enough.I am actullay starting to,kinda pack.LOL.
























Not much going on around here,just been busy working,closing at nights,which is getting on my last nerve.I dont think its fair that I am the only one who has to close at night,dont get me worng,I dont mind it and I love sleeping in,but thats were Gary and I dont get to spend time together,He orks ealry and I work late.I talked to my Boss about that yesterday,and I said I didnt mind closing,but every night,its not fair,I didnt say it like that,but,you get the picture.She said,I was right and that everyone is going to close besides me.Now,the day before I leave on Vaction,I did put closing,so,I did them a favor and I did them a favor by closing today,which,I was working from 1 to 5,but,my Boss messed tha up and didnt have any closer,so,I am closing tonight,but,not tommrow.My one Co worker,She will not close all the time,She thinks She can do what She wants,just because Shes been there longer than I have,or anyone in my Dapartment,but,my Boss said,that She has to close more than one night,its only fair.What do you think?
























Enough about work,update on my parents,my Dad is doing good,trying to adjust to all the medicines He has to take.He doesnt need surgey,according to one of His Doctor,which He is following.Him and my Mom have been going back and forth to the Doctors and to the Heart Doctors,which my Mom is seeing right now.She has to talk about surgey,to get the lump removed,that She has on Her right shoulder,which is causing Her alot of pain.She said,the lmup isnt giving Her much pain,its every thing around the lump,like Her shoulder and Her arm,which is hard for Her to move.She also deals alot of pain with Her legs,knees,She uses Bengay or Icy Hot alot.I worry about my parents.I will probllay worry about them when I go on vaction.ANyways,I should probllay get some cleaning done in my room,before work.I have 3 loads of laundry that has been sitting for a few days for me to put up.I know,I am bad about that,I hate laundry,but,who doesnt?LOL.I been trying to clean my rom,before I leave.I have got,I think 2 weeks before I leave.I wish it was here now.LOL.I hope you all have a nice weekend ahead.Be safe and kool out there.The weather here,hasnt been to bad,nice and kool,no to hot,but,Indian summer will be here soon.Peaceout.I will try to update every now and than.

5 comments:

  1. So good to see you hear and read that you are feeling up. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Well I hope you have a wonderful well deserved vacation with Gary. I hope they change your schedule as it is not fair at all. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the work schedule works out and enjoy your time with Gary the BF at OC! I like the beach too, but prefer VA Beach over OC. OC is for youngsters like you, lol. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time on your vacation.So glad you two get to get away and spend some fun time together.HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they change your schedule as it is not fair at all. Have a nice weekend.

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete