Sep 19, 2009

I will be gone next week,be back sometime Friday.



Hi all,


How is everyone doing?Good I hope.Just a note here,not much to write about theeses days,but,I still love to have my Blog,just to have when I need it,the pic is of my Uncle ho passed aay a few years,my cousin on the left and me on the rifhgt.Should have let you all guess which one as me,oh,well.Things have been not to bad,work is not bad either,not so much stress anymore,with my new Boss,She is pretty kewl,I dot have to worry about things all the time,which I am trying to work on,not just with work,I worry about my parents,they are both good,my Mom is still healing from the surgey She had to have a lump removed from Her back,which is not cancerous,thank God for that.But they dont know why it was there.Dad is doing good to,as long as He takes His meds for His heart.I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of town next week,going to the beach with my Man,I am looking forward to just spending time with Him,which we dont get to do much theeses days,due to,our hours are diffrent at work.I work alot of late nights and He works in the moring.I am looking forard to just,walking on the beach with,holding hands,walking on the borde walk,just having fun.I will take my LapTop,because they have a Libray and I can get on there to check my mail,unless,the hotel finally has Internet Acesss,but ot sure if they dont.I anted to ask you all soemthing,nothing to do with my vaction,my Brother was telling my Mom,that,I sometimes dont act my age,when I am on Facebook,is that true?He only worrys about me,that is what my Mom told me,He says I act like I am 16 at times,I guess He just wants me to be safe.You all can tell me the truth,I can take it.LOL.Anyways,I guess thats about it,well,maybe one more thing,I hate and I never try to use the word hate,but,I cant stand bill collectors,there is this one bill colector who keeps calling everyday,I tell them to send me a bill,a few times I hang up on them,well,I do say,have a nice day,in my not so very nice voice.I dont think they will put me in jail?LOL.Ok,I am going to get off of here and get some more things done,I been packing,packing,figuring out what to take and cleaning,cleaning everything.I will try and send out post cards.Oh yeah,last thing,when I as younger and went the beach with my family,I would always send a message in a bottle out to the Ocean,and I will try and do this time to.What do you all think I should do,what would you like me to say?What kind of bottle and I want to try and decorate it.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    I am glad your mom will be okay! I hope you have a marvelous vacation it will be great for you to spend time with your man :) That is a great idea about the message in the bottle, maybe you could put your name in it where it was sent from and put your blog adress in it? Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amanda. hope all is going well for you. hope you had a great thanksgiving and ann even better christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda..you haven't posted in a while.Just hope all is okay with you.
    Have a wonderful-stressfree Christmas.
    MANY MANY HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete