Dec 14, 2008

Its me again.

PhotobucketHi all,
I hope you all is having a good Sunday.I am doing ok here,just thinking about alot of things and I have questions.But let me first say that,I want to quit my Job sooooooo bda,I told my Mom,I would tommrow,if I could.I just want so much to get on SSI and I am hoping that my Arthitis Doctor will help ne get this,which,I think I am headed the right way.I dont know if I have mentioned that my Dad went down to the Social Service,He went down there to get some papers.Now,I know,from my Dad,He doesnt want me to work.I think He just doesnt want to drive me back and forth everyday to work.LOL.But let me tell you,if my Doctor says I cant work,that I would have to wuit to get on SSI,I wll.Gary says I will never see the money that my Boss ows me.I know its also my falt,because I dont say anything.I guess,I am scared to say something.I mean,it is my money.Than She wants more,I dont think so,dont look at me,because,I dont even have it.I am already stressing so much about Christmas and I am still not done.I cant even afford to give my Brother in London some money for the kids for Christmas,of course,my Brother says I dont have to,but,you know I cant do that.I will have to wait till after Christmas.This CHristmas is no fun,I will tell you that.Anyways,for the questions,number one,is it really mind over matter?Can you train your mind to do things you need to?Like,if you are depressed and bored?What do you do?I want so much in my life to be happy,that one thing is work,I am not happy with it.But I guess I cant really quit,unless my Doctor says so.I know alot of people at work,would tell me not to quit.I am not even getting any hours and they execpt me to get stuff for our Christmas party in the Bakery.I think I may have mentioned something a few months back to work that I wanted to get on SSI,even one of my Co workers mentioned it to me.I should have just never gone back to work,but I was worried about my Health Insurance.I would want so much to have my own Insurance.Theres just so many things in my life that I want for myself,like mainly to be happy,happy,what is that and what does it mean?Is there something out there in this world for me,besides having this crummy job I hate?I can hobestly say,I would pray and that I know,doesnt sound right,because I havent prayed in so long.I just feel nothing ever works out for me.how do you work on making yourself the bestter person,that you need to be,but you cant,because,I get so depressed,that it doesnt even matter,but it does.If you all know what I mean.So,do you think things will work out for the best for me?Do you think that I could really change my mind and my health into being the person I want to be?I want to learn how I can relax and not be stressed out.What do you think?Thanks for listning to me and my depressing entry.On the other hand,I cant wait till Tuesday,because Gary is getting me a new Tv for Christmas,Plasma,but,I am not going to hang it on the wall.He doesnt know it,well,I did tell Him,I also wanted a Game Boy Ds.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. hey sweetie. you know your family loves you and you are their treasure . dont worry about giving christmas gifts. Jesus gave us himself. thst's all he had to give. and he was poor , worse off than any of us.
    you are so kind and caring people need people like you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas stresses me out too. Sorry about your boss not paying you that money. *M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u have a good day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your Dad needs to go and have a word with your boss and tell her to cough up with the money or he will get something done about it. She owes you for God's sake, you did the work, you earned the pay. As I said before, whatever happens with what your doctor says, you need to quit the job and if you have to work, find somewhere else with a boss that will not rip you off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely warm and cozy here, sweetie, very good work. As for the rest of life's impossible jokes, don't give them a thought you've better ways to spend whatever time we've left, yes? MUAH!

    ReplyDelete