
Hi all,
I hope you all is having a good night.Me,on the other hand is in a funk,I feel like I am in a rut and dont know how to get out of it.I am just really,really depressed,sad and alone,to be honest,I dont know why I am feeling that way.My legs hurt so bad,they dont want stop shaking,I cant get to relax at all with them shaking so much..I hate looking at theeses 4 walls in my room,I will go to start cleaning my room,than I will step back and say,why clean it,it will get messy again.I dont know how to orgnaize things in my room,my room is depressing me.I am depressing me.I am goin g to try and make an app with a Syctriast.I know,I am a bad speller.I am confuse about so many things in my life.Top it off that,my Tummy is hurting,I have a big cramp,I am not on time of month,nt starting soon.Yet.How do you start to feeling good about yourself and how do you relax yourself?Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.




Don't clean the room right now until you feel better, it's just going to stress you out more. I hope you get to feeling better soon. *M*
ReplyDeleteSorry you're down tonight. I'll say a prayer for you and hope tomorrow is a better day.
ReplyDeletehope you are feeling happier today...
ReplyDeleteI think once your pain is under your control, you'll feel better about life in general.
ReplyDeleteI think once your pain is under your control, you'll feel better about life in general.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you aren't feeling well Amanda!
ReplyDeleteI think going to the psychiatrist and getting your medicine straightened out might help - they even have medicine to help with some types of pain - I know becaue I'm on it lol.
Try to relax.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Love,
Michelle
Aw, Mandy, I hate that you are so down in the dumps. You might feel better when you're not in so much pain but you might want to see the psychiatrist. There are all kinds of medicines that can help depression. My son and I have both taken them. Big HUGS
ReplyDeleteSorry you're down, hope you're feeling better tonight
ReplyDeleteThis time of year may have something to do with it. Lot's of folks get depressed during the holidays. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
so sorry you are in pain dear! no wonder you are depressed. I would be too. maybe a nice warm bubble bath will ease some of the pain. will keep you in my prayers. pleas try to think about soem nice things some good things o.k? thats all we can do sometimes.
ReplyDeleteIm sorry your depressed, i hope you will get out of your funk soon. we all have those times when we feel low and down and out. you know if its close to ur time of the month u might be experiencing pms. You can feel the symptoms up to two weeks before your period, and depression is one of the side affects. Actually when im depressed cleaning actually helps me it takes my mind off of things, and I dont even like to clean but I found that when im down the best thing is to get out of my own head so it might help to try to find something to do to keep u busy so u wont think so much. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI am sorry your weren't feeling well...hope you are feeling happier today.
ReplyDelete