Nov 13, 2008

Questions?









Hi everyone,



I hope everyone is having a good day.I was wodnering,I need some advice on how I can get my animated graffics to work on my Blog?I been having a hard time getting them to work.When ever I upload them,they dont get animated.So,if you all would give me some advice on how to do that,I thank you.One more thing,I was just thinking of asking you all,how do you all relax after winding down for the night?Just a thought.How do you not get so stresed out?Thanks for helping me out.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

4 comments:

  1. be sure you type .gif after the file name before saving them. then upload them to photobucket.
    then copy the 3rd line under the tag you want, & paste it directly into your post.
    that's how i do all mine.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I load all of my graphics to photobucket. How I relax...different ways, depending on my mood, sometimes I listen to music, other times I read, or watch tv, or write...draw, take a bubble bath, or just sleep. what about u

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll havae to use photobucket and add the html code to your entry. If you don't know how to do that, let me know. I'll send you step by step instructions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I post my graphics in html format to keep my animation. I don't know how to do it any other way.

    Wind down? I keep going until I drop lol. -Missy

    http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete