

Hi all,
I hope you all is having a good night.I am doing ok here,a little tired,but ok.I had done an entry once,but relized it was so big,so I deleted it.Now I dont know what to say.LOL.Yes,I do.My Brother from London called,said His wife,my Sister N law is going to have a baby boy,they found out today.I am glad its going to be a healthy baby,but kinda was hoping for another girl,now they will have 4 boys and 2 girls.It will probllay be another red head.They are doing fine.Work,is what can I say,work ir work.Seems like,everyday I go in,I have to hear something,I didnt do this right,its always something,which I am getting a little sick and tired of.I think my Boss has favorites,no,I know She does.But,nothing you can do about it.I am glad I have a job,but it gets on my nerves.My Boss did tell me today that,She wants to work me everyday and have one day off,will see how that goes.Also when I get off of work,I noticee that my hands get swolen and purple,dont know what that is from.Will tell my Pain Doctor when I see Him on Wed.I also dont know how I am going to tell my Pain Doctor that I havent seen my Arthits Doctor yet,which I know I need to see Him.I know its good and I could use the money,with Christmas comming and paying my Bills.When I start Christmas shoping,I am going eto the 5 and Below stoor and all my Neices and Nephews are getting 2 things from there.I love that stoor.They mostly have girl stuff,but I think what I am going to do for the boys,is get some markers and something for.Just like my Mom said,kids love to draw.I am getting ready to fall alseep.I wanted to ask you all,how did you all have under your Followers list,you have the links to there names,I would like to do that with mine,but still dont know how to do that.Any advice?I am still trying to figure out how you can add a graffi at the top and at the bottom.I am still learning.Any advice would be apprecteaed.Thank you.I need to get off of here and get ready for bed.I hope you all have a good night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.



wish I could help about fixin up your page but I don't know what I'm doin either,LOL
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you.Take care of yourself[I luv ya}
connie
Any baby is a blessing, how exciting for your all.
ReplyDeleteI don't think your page looks bad!
ReplyDeletei can so feel u on the work thing, i go thru the same thing
ReplyDeletewe're all just learning hon. It takes time. I can't count the times I've messed mine up. I still have lots to learn, but taking my time learning it, just enjoying life a bit. So glad you are here. love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm a first time visitor, but if you go to your customize your blog click on Page Elements (or it may be what's already up) and then click on "Add a Gadget" and in there you'll find the "Followers", on mine it's the 2nd option, just click and add it to your page. Blogger is very easy, you just have to get in and have fun.
ReplyDelete